作者 主題: [冒險]Nec-習得30級-不死形態(Undead Form)法術的任務攻略。  (閱讀 10450 次)

0 會員 與 1 訪客 正在閱讀本文。

悲雨淚

• 訪客
中譯:悲雨淚;原文作者:lifebane
出處:http://www.vgnecro.com/

The Quest for the Undead Forms
不死形態的任務

submitted by lifebane on Feb 8th, 2007
作者:lifebane

So your inner necrophile having issues loving yourself huh? Want to turn into an undead to boost your failing ego? Trying to figure out how best to become undead youself are you? Hrmm... I could just kill you outright, which would make you dead, then I could reanimate your corpse and you'd be undead... well .. sort of. Not what you were hoping for you say? Bleh.. fine fine, here are the secrets to acquiring an undead form of your very own... without being pre-dead or quasi-dead or or... bleh... dead-dead first.
原來你是有戀屍的僻好阿,哈哈。 想要變成死人補強自已的弱點嗎?我應該直接幹掉你,那你就死掉了,然後我復活你的屍骨你就是…不死的樣子啦。(殭屍?)。
(rez那個直直的站起來的動作真的很像殭屍或許是指這個意思吧…外國的人笑話很難懂)

好吧,有點遠了,沒有幫助到你什麼嗎? 好好好,這個秘密就是擁有你自已的不死形態。
(最後一句外國人的冷笑話不知道怎麼翻…)

NOTE: This quest has been changed recently and the new quest version is mostly the same as the original quest with only the last stage of it being different. This quest writeup is the current / accurate one.
註記:這個任務最近有被修改過,新的任務版本大部份都相同,只有最後的部份有點不一樣。
目前寫得這些還算是正確的。

This quest allows the Vanguard Necromancer to earn his undead form ability. The quest series can be obtained from any of the following known necromancer trainers once you are at least level 30:
這個任務使得VG裡的NEC可以學得不死形態的法術。
這一系列的任務法術可以從任何一個NEC指導者中學習,但你必須要有等級30以上。

Khal: Dulmier Shurdelra - Arcane Guild (-19502, -65945, 1600)
Khal的指導者所在位置-秘密公會(-19502, -65945, 1600)

- Tar Janaghir: ? - Necro trainer is in the "light house looking building behind staircase
指導者在小房子建築物後面的樓梯

(Please let us know if there are any others giving out the quest after recent patches)
如果有任何PATCH過後的改變請告訴我

This is a Five part quest series that must all be completed in order to gain your undead form ability. During the process of this quest you will have to decide which form you prefer, "Form of Bone" of "Wraithform". The benefits of each form vary so make sure you know which path you wish to take. (note: the ability will automatically upgrade itself at levels 40 and 50)
這五個階段任務必須都要完成,才有資格擁有不死形態的法術。
在進行這個任務的過程中,你將要選擇你偏愛哪一種形式的不死形態法術。
如:骨頭形態或是幽魂形態"
這些形態的改變都有不同的效果,因此你必須知道你想要選擇走哪一條路線。
(註記:這些法術在40和50級時,它們本身會自動升級。)

1. Form of Bones (aka Lich):
枯骨形態 (骨頭模式)

Level 30 - Form of Bones: The Necromancer gains a bonus of +100 to armor class, +15% Health, 15% bonus to damage with Physical Spells, He can breath underwater (as with Hallow breath) and see the invisible. You appear as a white skeleton wearing your gear while in undead form.
30級-枯骨形態:NEC可以加成100點的裝甲等級,
加成15%的血量,加成15%的自然傷害法術,並可以得到水下呼吸。
和看見隱形。當你使用不死形態時你會呈現白骨的樣子。

Level 40 - Lich Form: The Necromancer gains a bonus of +125 to armor class, +20% Health, 20% bonus to damage with Physical Spells, He can breath underwater (as with Hallow breath) and see the invisible. You appear as a brown skeleton wearing your gear while in undead form.
40級-屍骨形態:NEC可以加成125點的裝甲等級,
加成20%的血量,加成20%的自然傷害法術,並可以得到水下呼吸。
和看見隱形。當你使用不死形態時你會呈現白骨的樣子。

Level 50 -Demilich Form: The Necromancer gains a bonus of +166 to armor class, +30% Health, 25% bonus to damage with Physical Spells, He can breath underwater (as with Hallow breath) and see the invisible. You appear as a Floating purple skull wearing your gear where your body SHOULD be at while in undead form.
50級-屍魔形態:NEC可以加成166點的裝甲等級,
加成30%的血量,加成25%的自然傷害法術,並可以得到水下呼吸。
和看見隱形。當你使用不死形態時你的身體會呈現的枯骨並周圍有紫氣圍繞。

Physical Spells include: Bone Spike, Bone Spear, Plague of Infestation, Sealed Fate, Poison Burst (AoE), and Detonate Corpse (AoE)
自然傷害系列的法術如下:
Bone Spike, Bone Spear, Plague of Infestation, Sealed Fate,
Poison Burst (AoE), and Detonate Corpse (AoE)
(AoE)指範圍形傷害法術

2. Wraithform (aka Ghost):
幽魂形態 (鬼魂模式)

level 30 - Wraithform: The Necromancer gains an 8% damage rune ability, 15% bonus to damage with Spiritual Spells, He can breath underwater (as with Hallow breath), levitate, and see the invisible. You appear as a Greenish transparent version of yourself wearing your gear while in undead form.
30級-幽魂形態:NEC可以加成8%的符文法術傷害,
加成15%的精神法術傷害,並可以得到水下呼吸、飄浮和看見隱形。
當你使用不死形態時你的身體會呈現綠色透明的樣子。

level 40 - Form of the Specter: The Necromancer gains an 8% damage rune ability, 20% bonus to damage with Spiritual Spells, He can breath underwater (as with Hallow breath), levitate, and see the invisible. You appear as a Greenish transparent version of yourself wearing your gear while in undead form.. yup, no change.
40級-死靈形態:NEC可以加成8%的符文法術傷害,
加成20%的精神法術傷害,並可以得到水下呼吸、飄浮和看見隱形。
當你使用不死形態時你的身體會呈現綠色透明的樣子。…和前一級一樣沒什麼改變。

level 50 - Ghostform: The Necromancer gains an 8% damage rune ability, 25% bonus to damage with Spiritual Spells, He can breath underwater (as with Hallow breath), levitate, and see the invisible. You appear as a Greenish transparent version of yourself wearing your gear while in undead form.. yup, no change yet again.
40級-鬼魂形態:NEC可以加成8%的符文法術傷害,
加成25%的精神法術傷害,並可以得到水下呼吸、飄浮和看見隱形。
當你使用不死形態時你的身體會呈現綠色透明的樣子。…還是一樣,樣子沒變…。

Spiritual Spells include: Dark Rebuke, Devouring Shadows, Drain Life, Life Draught, Shadow Feast, and Torment
精神傷害法術系統如下:
Dark Rebuke, Devouring Shadows, Drain Life, Life Draught, Shadow Feast, and Torment

On with the Quest!
開始任務吧!

(Note this was the quest as done in Khal.. other quests given by different necromancer trainers may vary. If you have specific information for the quest as given by different trainers please send it in and we will update the guide).
註記:這個法術任務我完成在khal,其他地方的nec指導者也許會有不同。
如果在別的地方的指導者任務有特別不同的資訊,請告訴我,我將更新這個資料。

(接下頁)
« 上次編輯: 四月 07, 2007, 05:46:39 上午 由 悲雨淚 »

悲雨淚

• 訪客

Part One: Darkness Awaits
第一部份:暗夜等待

When you talk to your trainer you will get the following quest text:
當你和指導者說話時你將會觸發以下的任務文字:

Dulmier Shurdelra whispers, "The Dark ritual of Unlife: assuming the form of death itself."
Dulmier Shurdelra小聲的說:「這不死的黑暗儀式:傲慢的樣子會毀滅自身」

"In ages past, this ritual often left one permanently detached from the mortal form, yet intense study has revealed much about this transformation, and it is now possible to shift life to unlife and back again at will. I can teach you this ritual, if you prove yourself worthy."
在許久以前,在那個致命的形式中,這個儀式往往會造成一個永恒的死亡。
至今我還是非常努力的研習,學習中看見許多關於這個儀式的變化,
而且現在我可以一直持續改變生命轉化成不死形態。
我可以教導你這個儀式,如果你可以証明自已十分優秀的話。

"Travel east to the field of bones. Collect 5 Essences of Spirit from the Restless Spirits haunting the night and return to me."
去東方到一個有骨頭的田地。收集五個靈魂的精華,不安的靈魂經常出現在夜晚,
收集完後回來找我。

Head east along the road until you find the Field of Bones ( Location 58335, -16909, 1230, - SE of Khal ).
沿著東方的道路前進直到你看見有骨頭的田地為止。
位置是:58335, -16909, 1230, - Khal的東南方。

You want to be there at night since the Restless Spirits you seek are not there during the daytime.
You need to kill the Restless Spirits until you gather up 5 essences (common drop quest items) off their corpses.
你需要殺掉不安的靈魂,直到你收集到五個精華。(不難掉落的任務用品)
在怪物的屍体上撿到

Feel free to kill the local doggies and birds to pass the time while you wait for nightfall.
你可以殺殺當地小狗和鳥等待夜晚的到來。

Head back to the trainer in Khal once you have collected your essence quota. When you speak to the trainer you will get the following quest text:
一旦你收集到足夠的精華就返回去找khal的指導者,
當你和指導師說話時會觸發下列的任務文字。

Dulmier Shurdelra's face brightens. "The magic infused in the Essence of Spirit is incredibly potent and should work perfectly."
指導者的表情為之一亮。注入魔力到靈魂的精華中,難以置信的是完全無效。

Dulmier Shurdelra continues, "You must never lose faith, Lifebaene. There are many in the world who look down upon our chosen art, and you will most likely face some disfavor."
指導者接著說,你一定不能放棄,這個大千世界中,有誰看上我們選擇的藝術?
而且你有可能面對一些你不喜歡的事。

"Take this coin to help further your studies. The life of a Necromancer entails a constant thirst for knowledge, and quenching this thirst can become rather expensive."
拿著這個硬幣幫助你學習更多。一個nec需要有求知若渴的精神。
並且不要輕易的停止這個求知若渴的精神!

"Return to me when you are ready to continue your studies."
當你準備好要學習時再回來找我…。

Yay collect your 2 silver! You are rich!
有錢的你拿出2sp吧…

Part Two - The Depths of Sorrow:
第二部份:深深的悲傷

Speak to your trainer once again to start this next stage of your quest. When you speak to the trainer you will be given the following quest text:
和指導者說話,一旦開始對話你就進行接下來的任務
當你和指導者說話後,你將會觸發下面的任務文字:

Dulmier Shurdelra says, "Death can be a lonely road to walk, Lifebaene. Some years ago, a man who guarded the docks here in Khal lost his wife to a strange illness. In his grief, he foolishly tried to bring her back through the dark arts. Sadly the ritual backfired upon him, and he was swept into the darkness. Even in unlife, he still walks his patrol each night along the docks.:
指導者說,死亡是一條孤獨的路…許多年前,一個不知名的男人在這邊(khal)的碼頭,
因為一種怪病下失去了他的太太。他在悲傷中…他愚魯的帶著她的太太嘗試透過黑暗的儀式
更慘的事發生了,他在儀式上發生了反效果,把他也帶進了黑暗之中了。不過他仍然沒有死去,成為靈魂後,每晚仍然徘徊在碼頭邊。

"Travel along the docks. Speak with the spirit of Guard Duhamel, and learn the lessons illustrated by his failure."
沿著碼頭走,和Guard Duhameld的魂魄說話並學習了解他那失敗的過程。

Enough talk, go to the docks and seek out the dead guard spirit.
和指導者對話完後,去碼頭邊找到Guard Duhameld。

Guard Duhamel wanders the docks at night ( location -42173, -34563, 1616 - In Khal).
This is on the opposite side of the Bay area than where the necromancer trainer is at. When you find Guard Duhamel you will have to click your way through the following quest text (warning long and boring):
Guard Duhamel徘徊在夜晚的碼頭邊,
(LOC位置:-42173, -34563, 1616 – Khal裡面)
在指導者對面的海灣上,當你發現Guard Duhamel點擊他你會發生以下對話
(漫長且無聊的對話)

Duhamel whispers, "Good evening to you Dark Elf. The docks are a beautiful sight are they not? What may I do for you?"
Guard Duhamel說:晚安阿!你好。這碼頭是美麗的地方對不對?
我能為你做什麼嗎?

YOU reply: What happened to you?
你回答到:你發生了什麼事呢?

The quest reminds Duhamel that he is no longer mortal, and the realization of his fate drapes over him like a blanket. Even in death you can make out the sorrow on his face.
這任務告訴我們,Duhamel他不再是凡人…他的命運如此的乖離,對於死亡,
你會發現他的悲傷完全呈現在他的臉上。

"My wife... my beautiful wife Crissa. I can still see her face like it was yesterday. Her smile could brighten the darkest room. Her voice would fill the air with notes no songbird could hope to match. Then the sickness came. At first, she just seemed to be tired all the time. She would sleep and sleep and never regain her energy."
他說道:我的愛妻…我美麗的愛妻「克麗莎」。我仍然記得他的臉龐就像是昨天的事一樣。
他的笑容可以點亮最暗的房間。他的笑聲回蘯在四周的空氣中,
沒有任何的鳥語可以比她的聲音更美好。之後不久怪病突然來了,
最初她整天都感到十分疲累,他睡了又睡,但還是無法恢復他的精神。

YOU reply: What about the local priests?
你說:那當地的醫生怎麼說?

Duhamel chuckles slightly, though his laugh is laced with bitterness...
Duhamel 乾笑著…他的笑容帶著一絲絲的苦味…

"The priests were no help. No remedy or spell seemed to work. Worse still, they kept muttering nonsense about my faith in their methods, not enough donations, spending too much time in the tavern in Tursh instead of in prayer, as if this was somehow my fault!"
醫生沒有辦法,任何的法術治療都沒辦法生效,更慘的事,他們還是持繼唸咒,
我對他們的方法始終沒有信心…沒有足夠的錢,只能在tursh酒館中買醉,
無論如何這是我的錯。

"all the while, Crissa just kept getting worse and worse. After only days, she wasn't able to find the strength to get out of bed."
沒多久,情況愈來愈壞,才一天的時間,克麗絲發現他沒有力氣可以離開她的床舖。

YOU reply: That had to be tough to handle.
你回答道:那必須加緊處理這情形

Duhamel continues, the pain increasing in his voice...
接下來Duhamel的痛苦在他的聲音中增加了…

"Tough isn't the word for it friend. Here in Khal I am considered a strong man, and I could only sit powerless as my beautiful Crissa wasted away to nothing."
在khal我是一個強壯的男人,但我只能無力的坐著,卻幫不到我美麗的妻子「克麗莎」

"When she died, I was overcome with a grief and guilt I'd never felt before.. I tried to drown my sorrow in the bottom of a mug. If the priests thought I drank too much before, who knows what they thought now?"
當她死亡了,我感到以前從所未有的痛苦…我被擊倒了…我試著掩飾我的悲傷,
那些醫生誰知道他們在想什麼?

"Little did I know the worst was yet to come."
但我知道最壞的還在後頭…

YOU reply: Worse? What could be worse than the loss of your wife?
你答道:哦?還有比你失去你太太更壞的事?

Duhamel's face turns angry as he speaks...
Duhamel's的臉變得很生氣…他說…

"The day I met that fool Kaloric Darkhand."
這天是我踫到Kaloric Darkhand那個王八蛋

"Kaloric was a local trapper, or so I thought. It wasn't until I told him the story of my wife's illness and death that his true life was made known. Kaloric was a Necromancer, and told me that for a fair price, he could bring my fallen bride back to me from the unlife. Of course, in my grief, there was no rice I wouldn't pay for Crissa. I'd have given anything to have her back at my side."
Kaloric是一個當地的捕獸人,我想大概是,我當時不知道他的身份直到我告訴他我妻子的故事為止,
他其實是一個NEC,他告訴我,他可以把我的妻子從死亡的世界帶回來給我,
當然,為了我的傷痛,我付出我任何的代價只要她能回到我身邊。

YOU reply: Necromancy is the study of death. How could he bring her back to you?
你說道:NEC是研究死亡的人,他如何把她還給你?

Dumanel continues, though it is obvious his pain increases with each word...
接下來Dumanel說得每個字都使他的痛苦加深。

"Kaloric claimed that by giving a piece of my life energy to Crissa, I could draw her back from death, and he created a special potion for me to invoke the ritual. he muttered something about the dangers, but I didn't care. I wanted my wife back."
Kaloric把我的生命能量分了一些給克麗莎,我應該能把她從死亡拉回來,
他創造了一個特別的東西讓我進久儀式。
他不斷的說一些危險要注意的事,但我沒有在聽只希望我的妻子能夠回來。

"I was to take the potion as I knelt at my wife's grave, and recite the words of Unlife as I felt my life being drawn towards her."
當我跪在我妻子的墓前,然後開始唸出一些不死的咒語我好像感覺看到她。

YOU reply: And then what?
你說道:然後呢?

Duhamel's face eases slightly looking more somber than relieved...
Duhamel 臉感覺像是變得更灰暗了…

"I wish I knew, I knelt before my wife's grave and drank the potion as Kaloric instructed, but before I could say the words, everything went black."
我跪在我妻子的墓前並且喝下了Kaloric給我的東西,
但是我之前唸得咒語使每件東西都成了黑色

YOU reply: You died?
你回答道:你已經死了?

Duhamel's face turns sullen...
Duhamel的臉變得更加扭曲且陰沉了…

"Yes, I died. At first I didn't know, but when I came to the docks to start my shift, the other guards were talking about my death. How my body was found slumped over my wife's grave. Suddenly the whole picture came into view and I realized what had happened."
是的,我已經死了。最初我並不知道我已經死了,但我後來回到碼頭去時,每個守衛都在
談論著我死亡的事。我的身体是如何被找到的?我的身体陷入我妻子的墓穴中,突然所有的
影像進入到我眼中,我了解到發生什麼事了。

"I don't know how long it has been honestly. My existence it seems now is only to walk the docks as I did in life, guarding Khal from whatever aggressors may come its way."
老實說我不知道有多久了,這身体它似乎只能走到碼頭和我生前一樣…
保護著khal防止任何可能的侵略。

YOU reply: Thank you for your story Duhamel. I hope you find peace someday.
你答道:謝謝你的故事Duhamel。希望你有找到和平的一天。

Duhamel's face brightens ever so slightly...
Duhamel的臉變得好一點了…

"I thank you as well Dark Elf. I don't know why, but telling my story makes me feel more at ease somehow. Perhaps there is peace for me someday."
謝謝你,我不知道為什麼,但我在說我的故事後,會讓我有比較舒服一點,
或許真有和平的那一天吧。

"Goodbye."
再見了。

Once you have spoken to the dearly departed protector of the people.. err.. guard. Go talk to your trainer again. The trainer will give you the following quest text:
一旦你和往生的守護者說過話後,就回去和指導者說話。
指導者將會給你以下的任務文字。

Dulmier Shurdelra says, "So, now you know the dangers od the unlearned dabbling in the dark arts."
指導者說,所以你知道黑暗之術的危險了吧。

Dulmier Shurdelra continues, "It is a sad story to be sure, but one which, I believe, teaches a valuable lesson. Necromancy is perhaps the most powerful of all magics, but not one to be toyed with or taken lightly. It is volatile, requires intense preparation, and a lifetime of study."
指導者接著說,這的確是一個悲慘的故事,但不管如何我相信這還是一門值得學習的課題。
死亡的巫術也許就是所有魔法中最有力量的,但不可以輕視它。
它是具有爆發性的,需要有最好的準備和終生學習的意願。

Return to me when you are ready to continue."
當你準備好之後就回來告訴我吧!

Go take a breather, step away from your computer, wipe your tears and such. I know it was a moving story.. Boohoo :P Talk to the trainer again when ready for the next step in your quest.
離開你的電腦去休息一下擦拭你的眼淚,我知道這的確是一個讓人熱淚瀛眶的故事。
再一次和指導者說話,為下一個任務做準備

(接下頁)

悲雨淚

• 訪客

Part 3: The Meaning of Death
第三部份:死亡的意義

You will need to speak to your trainer again. He will explain the two paths to undead form. This is strictly a chat type quest event so no excitement to be had here.. move along, nothing to see here! Talk to the trainer and you will receive the following quest text:
你必須要再一次和你的指導者說話。他將和你解釋不死形態的二種路線。
這是一個嚴肅的談話任務,在這沒有任何的太令人情緒起伏的事。
向前移動找到指導者和他談話會觸發下列的任務文字。

Dulmier says, "Before I can allow you to begin the Dark Ritual, you must first be taught the meaning of the choice lying before you."
在我開始教你黑暗儀式之前,第一你必須要選擇你之前的謊言。

"The incoporeal form of the Wraith draws power from the dead, increasing damage for your spiritual spellcasting and lifetap spells. You also take less melee damage."
「Incoporeal」形態的幽魂是來自死去之人的力量。
增強你的精神法術和吸血法術的傷害,並且也減少近戰的傷害。

"As the skeltal form of the Lich, you become a more solid enemy with increased armor, as your bone and poison spell casting growing in power."
「Skeltal」的屍骨形態
增強你的裝甲,你會成為一個有堅固裝甲的對手,你的骨系法術和毒系法術會更有破壞力。

"As in death, your body breathes no more"
就像死了一樣,你的身體不用吸呼。

Blah blah blah. the trainer gives you a difficult quest... close your quest window then talk to him AGAIN! Ta-Da! Tough wasn't it? Anyway, speak to the trainer again and get the following new quest text:
一堆廢話啦…你的指導者會給你一個困難的任務,關了你的任務視窗然後再和他對話。
不管怎樣和指導者再談一次話後,他會給你下面的任務文字:

Dulmier Shurdelra muses, "I remind you Lifebaene, the choices you make can never be undone."
Dulmier Shurdelra沉思了一下說:我告訴你,你所作的選無法被恢復原來的樣子。

Dulmier Shurdelra continues, "And so the time has come, Lifebaene.
The Dark Ritual awaits."u
他接著說:時機已成熟,你就等待黑暗儀式的到來。

Dulmier says, "Just because something is dead does not mean it does not have any worth. The dead are many things to the world around them - nourishment, memories, warnings... or even servants."
只因為某些事死去了,並不是他就沒有任何的價值。死亡會圍繞在這世界的許多事物中
他們會養育、回憶、告戒或者甚至是是成為僕人。

BAM! The choice... choose wisely oh seeker of undead form... there is no current way to change this one you finish one of the two paths. It has been stated that they may add a quest to change it later, but that woudl be along time off if ever.
注意!這個選擇請小心選擇,沒有第二種方式可以改變這個選擇。

Part 4: Form of the Wraith / Form of the Lich
第四部份:幽魂形態和屍骨形態

You are in the homestretch now my little necro questers. This is the last "major" part of this quest. Once you have selected your form choice you begin on this quest. The quest text is as follows:
我的小NEC啊!任務你現在處於最後的任務階段。這是最後一個主要任務的部份。
一旦你已選擇完你的形態後,你就開始下列的任務文字。

"So you have chosen the form of the wraith. Only one thing remains. You must travel south to the Temple of Dailuk. On the ancient temple grounds, you will find a circle of skulls. That circle marks the summoning place of a being from another plane. It's flesh, foreign to Telon, is the key to you shedding yours."
你已選擇幽魂形態只剩下一件東西,你必須旅行到南方到「Temple of Dailuk」
在那古廟上頭的地方,你將會發現一個圓形的頭蓋骨。那個圓形是召喚另一個世界的地方。
他是一塊肉,一種不是這世界的肉。

"I will give you a trinket that will summon the beast. Slay it, and bring the flesh to me. I will use it to free you from your mortal form."
我將給你一個召喚的小東西來召喚那個怪物,幹掉他,並把它的肉塊帶來給我,
我將用它來使你從人類的形態中放釋出來。

Hop on your horse and ride west out of Khal and then follow the road southwest for quite a ways. Check out the scenery..maybe buy a map of the stars homes along the way?! Or be lazy and port from Khal to Aghram docks since it might actually be quicker. Either way get to the Temple of Dailuk (location -84633, 68568, 9580).
坐上你的馬一往西邊飛奔出去,沿著道路往西南走。
看著坐標或是地圖,或許懶惰一點從khal的碼頭TP去Aghram也許會比較快一點。
反正二個都是去到ToD(Temple of Dailuk)
座標在:-84633, 68568, 9580

Anyway, once you make that trek to the Temple the fun begins. Find the northwest Summoning circle, yes there are various circles of skulls in the Temple of Dailuk area so make sure you go to the coordinates above.
一旦你開始長途跋涉的行程,發現召喚圓圈的西北方,有不同的圓形頭骨散在TOD這區域
因為你必須到上面去確認座標。

I'd hate to hear that anyone was wasting their time trying to figure out why this l@m3 quest wouldn't work!! Ooo look.. summoning circle!!
我討厭浪費時間在找召喚圓形的方位…都不用做事了!!

Once there, use the totem that the trainer gives you to summon (level 30 - 3 dot Gargoyle mob). Kill the High Reaver and loot the Unnatural Flesh from it. (Info on the flesh is as follows: "This flesh feels wrong to you. It does not come from a being that should be in Telon.")
一旦到這邊使用指導者給你的東西(圖滕?),會召喚一個30級3O DOT的怪物(大嘴怪?)
殺了他然後掠奪他那怪異的肉塊…
這肉塊上面還有資訊…(這肉塊你感到邪惡,他本來就不應該存在Telon。)

Take your looted goodies back to the necromancer trainer in Khal. When you speak to the trainer you will get the following quest text:
拿著你的戰利品回到指導的地方khal,當你和你的指導說話後,你會觸發下面的任務文字:

"This flesh is exactly what is needed. I will prepare the ritual now."
這肉塊是儀式中不能缺少的。我現在就開始這個儀式。

"This is your last chance to turn back Lifebaene. After I complete tihs ritual, you will be a wraith until the end of your existence."
這是最後可以後悔的機會,我完成這個儀式後,你將會一直以靈魂的方式存在。

"You will gain the ability to shed your mortal form!"
你將會獲得使你從人類形態中釋放出來。

BAM! you are now able to assume your spiffy new undead form. Congrats! Now relax a bit... you did it.. now you are done... well not exactly done. Talk to the trainer again!
你現在可以看看你新的不死形態,放輕鬆,在和你的指導者說話!

Part 5: Further Studies
第五部份:高深的學習

When you talk to the trainer again you will receive a new quest with the following quest text:
當你再一次和指導者說話後,你會得到下面的任務文字。

"Now that you have chosen the form of the Wraith, you must study. I will give you a tome from which you can learn. As you have learned, this knowledge is dangerous in the wrong hands. Because of this, a spell has been placed on the to me so that you can only read it, if you have put your mind in the proper state."
現在你已經選擇幽魂形態,你必須學習。我會給你一本書可以從中習得知識。
當你學習後,這些知識運用錯誤的話是十分危險的,這些法術你只能閱讀他,
如果你心無雜念的話。

"When you are ready, speak to me again, and I will teach you how to do this and I will give you the tome."
當你準備好的時候,再一次告訴我, 而且我將教你該如何做同時我將給你這本書。

Speak to him again to complete that step and you will get the following quest text and then be handed your tome / book:
再一次的和他對話完成這個步驟,你將會得到下面的任務文字和給你的書。

"Be wary. Even those who think they are ready can cause great harm to themselves... and to others."
要很小心過度自滿,自以為是的人會付出代價的。

"It is important that you not lose this tome; it will serve to guide you through your new existence between life and death."
更重要的是,不要忽略這本書,他可以幫你從生與死之間作轉化。

There ya go. You have learned the "study" ability and you have also been given your groovy new book to study from. Quest complete!!
去吧!你已經學習到了法術,你也得到你的新書了,任務完成!!

(接下頁)
« 上次編輯: 四月 06, 2007, 03:24:00 下午 由 悲雨淚 »

悲雨淚

• 訪客

The Book of Unspeakable Deeds
難以言喻的書

A secondary reward for completing this quest is The Book of Unspeakable Deeds which you can study at levels 30, 38, and 46. Each time you study it you will learn a new necromancer ability / spell for summoning a minion. You can study the book at the appropriate levels by clicking on the study icon in the General Tab section of your abilities window.
這本書,你可以在30、38和46級學習到。每次的學習都會拿到一種新的能力或法術。
或是召喚一個奴僕。你可以學習這本書,只要有合適的等級,可以在你的法術視窗中按下
圖示來習得

Level 30: Plague Bearer's Ritual –
等級30:一個瘟疫者的儀式

1. Lich Summoned version: This spell summons a minion who can cast a -240 Physical Resistance debuff on your enemy that also increases Physical damage taken by 10%. his is non-combatant pet, no DPS to be gained here. The Lich version looks like a green zombie wearing rags, not armor.
屍骨版本:
這個法術召喚一個僕人,能對任何人施放一個降240點的自然抗性法術,
你的敵人也會增加10%的自然傷害,他是一個非戰鬥用的寵物,沒有傷害輸出。
屍骨的版本看起來像綠色的殭屍穿著碎布一樣, 沒有盔甲。

2. Wraith Summoned version: This spell summons a minion who can cast a -240 Spiritual Resistance debuff on your enemy that also increases spiritual damage taken by 10%. This is non-combatant pet, no DPS to be gained here. The Wraith version looks like a green zombie wearing rags, not armor.
幽魂版本:
這個法術召喚一個僕人,能對任何人施放一個降240點的精神抗性法術,
你的敵人也會增加10%的精神傷害,他是一個非戰鬥用的寵物,沒有傷害輸出。
屍骨的版本看起來像綠色的殭屍穿著碎布一樣, 沒有盔甲

Level 38: Ritual of the Servant –
等級38:奴僕的儀式

1. Lich Summoned version: This spell summons a minion that basically boosts your Health regen. This minion cast a 169 point heal on it's master that has a 10 sec cast time. Note: The minion does not heal the abomination. This is non-combatant pet, no DPS to be gained here.
屍骨版本:
這個法術召喚一個僕人,基本上他會提升你的血量。
這個傢伙可以施放每秒169點的血量治療術持續10秒。
註記:這傢伙並不會幫你的寵物補血,他也不是可以戰鬥用的寵物,沒有傷害輸出。

2. Wraith Summoned version: This spell summons a minion that basically boosts your Energy regen. This minion cast a Mana restore spell on its' master periodically. Note: The minion does not grant the mana to the abomination, only to its' master. This is a non-combatant pet, no DPS to be gained here.
幽魂版本:
這個法術召喚一個僕人,基本上他會提升你的魔法值。
他會周期性的來施放回魔的法術。
註記:這傢伙並不會幫你的寵物回魔,他只會幫助主人,
他也不是可以戰鬥用的寵物,沒有傷害輸出。

Level 46: Advocate's  Ritual - Summons a minion that does considerable damage to undead creatures. Sometimes referred to as the Zealot.
等級46:擁護者的儀式
這個法術召喚一個僕人,他會對不死生物造成相當大的傷害。

Note: As minions, these minion variants count against your maximum number of minions that you can control at one time.

(全文完)翻得好累 QQ
« 上次編輯: 四月 07, 2007, 11:37:38 上午 由 悲雨淚 »

悲雨淚

• 訪客
補上幾張圖:

不安靈魂的位置

失去愛妻的靈魂位置

選擇哪一種形態

TOD的位置

3DOT的召喚物

成為幽魂的形態

該死的小手冊
« 上次編輯: 四月 06, 2007, 03:33:58 下午 由 悲雨淚 »

悲雨淚

• 訪客
二種形態的DPS效能差異比:

悲雨淚

• 訪客
任務心得
過程看著攻略都沒什麼困難的地方,唯一要注意的就是召喚異界的怪物時,
請nec玩家一定要第一個開炮,不要叫寵去打,否則他會depop,這應該是bug
剛叫出來時這隻怪是非主動怪(黃字),你不先打他不會動手。
所以不用怕一叫出來就挨揍…
另外如果他depop了,你就只能放棄任務回去找指導者重拿一次召喚圖滕,那個圖滕只能用一次。
我打得這隻異界怪,dps還蠻高的,一下有350以上…而且快死時,還會放root的毒性dot...
若不注意很容易趴掉。root還蠻久的…有15秒的樣子…

以下附上個人的任務圖片:

我是選擇lich的形態

召喚異界的圖滕

召喚的圓陣!
請找對地方,這邊的地城有其他大大小小的圓陣…找錯是不能召喚的
所以我特地拍下來。

召喚後出現的異界怪物!物攻頗痛的怪,還會Root+DOT~囧
建議打他前先清掉周邊的怪,這個地城的怪都在17~19級3-4dot的強度。

終於倒了…乖乖的交出你的肉…

圖示不像是塊肉的樣子…比較像工藝的材料QQ

完成任務後變身!嘿嘿!帥吧!