作者 主題: [冒險]Dread Knight-恐懼騎士指導 & 1~50級的技能&法術說明。  (閱讀 8333 次)

0 會員 與 2 訪客 正在閱讀本文。

悲雨淚

• 訪客
轉載的文章,因為最近玩小隻DK,同樣有加上一點點個人的注解。

=====================================
恐懼騎士 beta 指導
先鋒禮贊 www.teloncn.com 發佈 轉載請保留作者名和靜態連接網址

由 Kimim 於 31 一月, 2007 21:16 發表
原文地址:http://vanguard.tentonhammer.com/ind...splay&ceid=486

作者:Zinn 翻譯:iksk

I. Overview

The Dread Knight’s primary role is to absorb damage. Dread Knights are warriors that use Dark Magic. A Dread Knight will need to properly use her stances, lifetaps, fear spells, special attacks and tactical maneuvers to fulfill her various group roles.

恐懼騎士的主要任務是吸收傷害。是使用暗黑魔法的戰士。恐懼騎士應當適當地使用姿態,吸血,恐嚇技能,特殊攻擊和戰術機動去完成他在各種團隊中的角色。

II. Creation Guide

Dread Knight Creation Guide by Hexonyx

III. Races(可選種族)

Lesser Giant
Thestran
Vulmane
Dark Elf
Kurashasa
Qaliathari
Kojani
Orc

IV. Stances(特色)

Choosing a Stance allows the Dread Knight to adjust his role to the particular combat situation, gaining offensive and defensive bonuses.

1. Armor of Darkness

Lowers damage by 10%, adds 10% mitigation, adds 30% hate per attack. All percentages are increased by one as your Dreadful Countenance increases.
黑暗盔甲 – 降低傷害製造力10%,增加10%防禦,增加30%吸引仇恨。隨著恐懼面容級數效果各增加1%。

2. Shadow Meld

Modifies your to hit ratio by 5%, adds 5% evasion, adds 5% chance to dodge, adds 5% chance to parry. All percentages are increased by one as your Dreadful Countenance increases.
黑暗混合 –增加5%攻速,5%逃避,5%閃避,5%格擋。隨著恐懼面容級數效果各增加1%。

3. Ebon Blade

Adds 10% damage and increases endurance costs by 5%. All percentages are increased by one as Dreadful Countenance rises.
烏木刃 –增加10%傷害製造力,5%耐力消耗。隨著恐懼面容級數效果各增加1%。

V. Dreadful Countenance

Dreadful Countenance is a debuff that attaches itself to all enemies you are fighting. This debuff grows in power the longer you are fighting an enemy. The level of effectiveness is shown as a number in your “maintained effects” window. The debuff is primarily on your current target, however those enemies around you also feel the effects of this debuff at a reduced rate. There are many Dread Knight abilities that increase your Dreadful Countenance and there are a few abilities that can become stronger, depending on the level of Dreadful Countenance that has built up.

恐懼面容是對你面對所有敵人的一種debuffer。戰鬥時間越長效果越大。效果級數在“maintained effects”視窗有顯示。主要是針對你當前的目標,但附近的敵人也會受到影響。很多恐懼騎士的技能可以提升恐懼面容級數,並且有一些技能隨著恐懼面容級數增加威力。

Stages of Dreadful Countenance:(恐懼面容)

Dreadful Countenance I
Your opponent begins to feel a sense of dread within them. Incoming critical +5% and all resistances reduced.
恐懼面容1級 – 你的目標開始感到死亡氣息,提高對他們的會心一擊率5%並且各種抗性下降。

Dreadful Countenance II

Your opponent’s fear of you mounts as does the debilitation caused by it. Incoming critical +7%, all resistances reduced and incoming spiritual damage +5%.
恐懼面容2級 – 你的目標開始感到衰弱,提高對他們的會心一擊率7%,各種抗性下降,並且精神攻擊+5%。

VI. Weapon Type/Armor(武器和裝甲)

Dread Knights can use most weapons. They can wear plate and heavy armor.
恐懼騎士可以使用大部分武器。並可以裝備鋼甲和重甲。

VII. Rescues(救援)

In Vanguard Saga of Heroes, players can choose offensive and defensive targets. The defensive target can receive heals or be rescued if under attack and in range. By rescuing a defensive target the Dread Knight takes all, or a portion of, their defensive targets damage.
通過援助防禦目標,恐懼騎士可以承擔所有或者部分他們所受到的攻擊。

VIII. Melee Attacks and Chains(肉博戰和連續技)

The Dread Knight has many special attacks. Many of her attacks are quite flexible and can be used either as an opener, bridge or finishing attack. The benefits of using a special attack depends how it is used. For example, an attack used as bridge may buff the Dread Knight’s damage but if used as finisher the length or power of the buff is increased.
恐懼騎士有很多特殊攻擊。這些都可以被很靈活的使用爲鏈開始技,鏈連接技或者是鏈結束技。攻擊技能的效果取決於它被使用的位置。例如,一個作爲鏈連接技的技能可以提高恐懼騎士的傷害輸出但如果用作鏈結束技則無論持續時間或效果都會增強。

IX. Tanking(肉盾行動)

It is intended that all protective fighter classes will mitigate damage equally. Each protective fighter class will be able to tank certain types of creatures a bit better than the others. The dread has many abilities that generate hatred and force their opponent to attack the Dread Knight. The Dread knight has one stance and many defensive abilities that will help him tank more effectively from increases to AC to the ability to block all attacks for 10 seconds.
3種防禦型戰士的tank能力是均衡的。每個職業在對特定物件時都可以比其他2個做得好。恐懼騎士在吸收仇恨方面尤其出色。他還擁有ac buff和10秒內格擋所有攻擊的技能。

X. Importance of Good Tank Play(一個好肉盾的重要性)

Vanguard promises to lower the margin of error in group encounters and place a premium on good play. Smart tank play looks to be a must for group survival and advancement. Bill Fisher, Senior Game Designer for Sigil Games Online, said the following in an interview with Ten Ton Hammer:
Vanguard將在團隊戰中提高難度並對漂亮完成戰鬥的團隊給與獎勵,所以有一個好tank是很重要的。以下是官方的一段話:

“We are making our NPCs a bit harder than some people today may be used to. Areas that cause you to bite it if you do not control your situation will be more common in Vanguard.
我們正在使npc比現在的遊戲中更難對付。通過仇恨範圍的設計,你必須要控制好你的位置。

XI. Counter Attacks(反擊)

Dread Knights get one reactive counter attack, Vengeance, which inflicts damage and stuns her opponent for 3 seconds or 3 hits.
恐懼騎士有一個Counter Attack – Vengeance(報復反擊),它能製造傷害並打暈目標3秒或3次攻擊。

Debuffs and Buffs(去除加持和加持法術)

The Dread Knight has some very powerful debuffs. The Dread Knight has two primary debuffs that debuffs the enemy’s strength, dexterity, intelligence and wisdom and buff these same attributes for the Dread Knight for 5 minutes. The Dread Knight can also increase his damage and add a damage shield.
恐懼騎士有一些很強力的debuffs。主要的2個降低敵人的力量,靈巧,智力和智慧並同時提升恐懼騎士自身的這些屬性5分鐘。恐懼騎士還可以提升自己的傷害製造以及給自己附加傷害盾。

XII. Crowd Control(群體控制)

The Dread Knight gets one limited crowd control effect, Phantasmal Blade. This ability will stun the Dread Knight’s enemy for a short period of time. Attacking the enemy will break this stun. The Dread Knight also has two stun abilities and the ability snare to his opponent,
恐懼騎士有一個有限的群體控制技能,Phantasmal Blade。它能夠短時間打暈恐懼騎士的敵人。受到攻擊則打斷。恐懼騎士還有另外兩個打暈技能同時具有減速效果。

XIII. Lifetaps and Drains(吸收生命能量)

The Dread Knight can lifetap and drain health from his enemies with melee and spell abilities. He also has the ability to drain endurance.
恐懼騎士可以通過肉搏和魔法來吸敵人的hp。還可以消耗敵人的耐力。

XIV. Damage Spells(傷害法術)

Besides Lifetaps the Dread Knight has an AOE spell, individual direct damage spell and a powerful Damage over Time (DoT) spell.
恐懼騎士有一個AE技能,單體DD技能和一個DOT技能。

XV. Utility(實用技)

The Dread Knight gets many interesting utility spells from fear spells to roots to health and endurance drains to a limited CC. But her most interesting ability may be that of Shadow Step. Shadow Step allows the Dread Knight to teleport behind her enemy and then immediately inflict her next preset attack.
恐懼騎士有一個有趣的技能,Shadow Step(暗影步伐),能夠傳送恐懼騎士到敵人的背後,然後立即進行下一步的攻擊。
« 上次編輯: 三月 22, 2007, 11:32:28 下午 由 悲雨淚 »

悲雨淚

• 訪客
Re: [冒險]Dread Knight - 恐懼騎士指導 & 1~50級的技能&法術說明。
« 回覆 #1 於: 三月 22, 2007, 11:31:53 下午 »
XVIII. Known Rescues, Attacks, and Abilities (已知的援護攻擊技能和法術)

Level 1

Vexing Strike I

Deals melee damage plus 6 damage. Increases your Dreadful Countenance.
製造肉搏攻擊+6傷害。提高恐懼面容等級。

Level 2

Devour Strength I

Reduces your opponent’s strength and vitality by 10, while increasing your strength and vitality by 10 for 5 minutes.
減少目標10的力量和靈活,同時提升自己10的力量和靈活5分鐘。

Torture I

Deals 4-7 damage over 24 seconds and adds hate every 4 seconds.
24秒內製造4-7傷害並每4秒增加仇恨。

Level 4

Malice I

Deals 150% weapon damage plus 1-3 damage. Increases your Dreadful Countenance. Deals an extra 5-7 damage when flanking an enemy.
製造150%武器攻擊+1-3傷害。提高恐懼面容等級。如果在敵人側面則追加5-7傷害。

Dark Ward I

Blocks 25% of incoming damage for the next 4 incoming attacks or 60 seconds.
格擋接下來的4次攻擊的25%傷害或者持續60秒。

Level 6

Wrack I

Deals 400% of weapon damage plus 31-37. Increases your Dreadful Countenance.
製造400%武器攻擊+31-37傷害。提高恐懼面容等級。

Frighten I

Causes your opponent to flee from you for 10 seconds. Increases your Dreadful Countenance.
嚇跑目標10秒,提高恐懼面容等級。

Level 8

Provoke I

Taunt. Increases your opponent’s hatred of you. Each level of Dreadful Countenance increases the amount of hate added by 10%.
嘲諷。每個恐懼面容等級增加仇恨效果10%。

Bleak Foeman I

Raises your chance to block incoming attacks by 100% for 60 seconds or until you block.
提高格擋幾率100%持續60秒。成功格擋則失效。

Harrow I

Drains life equal to 200% of your melee damage plus 9 to 13 damage.
吸相當於200%肉搏攻擊傷害的hp+9-13傷害。

Vexing Strike II

Deals melee damage plus 19 damage. Increases your Dreadful Countenance. Upon crit you receive an extra increase to your dreadful Countenance.
製造肉搏攻擊+19傷害。提高恐懼面容等級。如果會心一擊則提高更多恐懼面容等級。

Level 10

Shadow Step

Teleports you behind your opponent. You must activate this ability then choose the next ability you would like to use after it in order to execute it.
傳送至目標身後。

Devour Strength II

Reduces your opponents strength and vitality by 30, while increasing your strength and vitality by 30 for 5 minutes.
減少目標30的力量和靈活,同時提升自己30的力量和靈活5分鐘。

Torture II

Deals 30-37 damage over 24 seconds and adds hate every 4 seconds.
24秒內製造30-37傷害並每4秒增加仇恨。

Word of Doom

Althen Speaking this Word of Doom deals 246 to 262 spiritual damage and increases your Dreadful Countenance.
246-262精神傷害,提高恐懼面容等級。

Scourge I

Rescues your defensive target from an incoming attack, causing the offender to attack you for 2 attacks. Deals 15 to 20 damage over 16 seconds and adds hate.
援救防禦目標,導致攻擊者攻擊你2次。製造15-20傷害並增加仇恨。

Symbol of Suffering I

When opponent’s attack you they take 10 damage.
當目標攻擊你時就遭受10傷害。

Level 12

Malice II

Deals 150% weapon damage plus 5-9 damage. Increases your Dreadful Countenance. Deals an extra 20-26 damage when flanking an enemy.
製造150%武器攻擊+5-9傷害。提高恐懼面容等級。如果在敵人側面則追加20-26傷害。

Level 14

Incite I

Deals 116-126 damage and increases your opponent’s aggression toward you.
製造116-126傷害並提升仇恨。

Venegance I

Counter attack that deals 75 damage and stuns your opponent for 3 seconds or 3 hits.
製造75傷害並打暈目標3秒或3次。

Abyssal Chains I

Snare. Reduces opponent’s movement speed by 70% for 20-30 seconds.
減速目標70%持續20-30秒。

Level 16

Wrack II

Deals 400% of weapon damage plus 70-78. Increases your Dreadful Countenance.
製造400%武器攻擊+70-78傷害。提高恐懼面容等級。

Harrow II

Drains life equal to 200% of your melee damage plus 18 to 22 damage.
吸相當於200%肉搏攻擊傷害的hp+18-22傷害。

Vexing Strike III

Deals melee damage plus 34 damage. Increases your Dreadful Countenance. Upon crit you receive an extra increase to your dreadful Countenance.
製造肉搏攻擊+34傷害。提高恐懼面容等級。如果會心一擊則提高更多恐懼面容等級。

Level 18

Phantasmal Blade I

Paralyzes your opponent for 20-30 seconds or one hit.
使目標麻痹20-30秒。受攻擊失效。

Ravaging Darkness I

Deals 50% weapon damage. Drains 100 endurance from an opponent every 2 seconds for 8 seconds and adds to your Dreadful Countenance.
製造50%武器傷害。每2秒吸取目標100耐力共4次,提高恐懼面容等級。

Seething Hatred I

Forces your opponent to attack you for 4 attacks. Increases your Dreadful Countenance.
迫使目標攻擊你4次,提高恐懼面容等級。

Dreadful Visage I

Increases your Dreadful Countenance.
提高恐懼面容等級。

Provoke II

Taunt. Increases your opponent’s hatred of you. Each level of Dreadful Countenance increases the amount of hate added by 10%.
嘲諷。每個恐懼面容等級增加仇恨效果10%。

Torture III Deals 53-61 damage over 24 seconds and adds hate every 4 seconds.
24秒內製造53-61傷害並每4秒增加仇恨。

Level 20

Malice III

Deals 150% weapon damage plus 10-14 damage. Increases your Dreadful Countenance. Deals an extra 34-40 damage when flanking an enemy.
製造150%武器攻擊+10-14傷害。提高恐懼面容等級。如果在敵人側面則追加34-40傷害。

Devour Strength III

Reduces your opponent’s strength and vitality by 50, while increasing your strength and vitality by 50 for 5 minutes.
減少目標50的力量和靈活,同時提升自己50的力量和靈活5分鐘。

Level 22

Ruin I

Deals 400% weapon damage plus 94-102. Increases your Dreadful Countenance.
製造400%武器攻擊+94-102傷害。提高恐懼面容等級。

Vengeance II

Counterattack that deals 120 damage and stuns your opponent for 3 seconds or 3 hits.
製造120傷害並打暈目標3秒或3次。

Bleak Foeman II

Raises your chance to block incoming attacks by 120% for 60 seconds or until you block.
提高格擋幾率120%持續60秒。成功格擋則失效。

Black Wind I

AOE. Deals 250-274 damage to all opponents in front of you.
正前方AE, 250-274傷害

Word of Doom

Amarthic Speaking this Word of Doom deals 492 to 522 spiritual damage and increases your Dreadful Countenance.
492-522精神傷害,提高恐懼面容等級。

Scourge II

Rescues your defensive target from an incoming attack, causing the offender to attack you for 2 attacks. Deals 32 to 39 damage over 16 seconds and adds hate
援救防禦目標,導致攻擊者攻擊你2次。16秒內製造32-39傷害並增加仇恨。

Symbol of Despair I

Buff. Adds a 12% chance that your opponents will become stunned for 2 seconds when they attack you. Absorbs 60 incoming damage every 5 seconds.
12%幾率使攻擊者被打暈2秒。每5秒減少60%遭到的傷害。

Symbol of Suffering II

When opponent’s attack you they take 20 damage.
當目標攻擊你時就遭受20傷害。

Level 24

Incite II

Deals 198-212 damage and increases your opponent’s aggression toward you.
製造198-212傷害並提升仇恨。

Harrow III

Drains life equal to 200% of your melee damage plus 27 to 33 damage.
吸相當於200%肉搏攻擊傷害的hp+27-33傷害。

Vexing Strike IV

Deals melee damage plus 52 damage. Increases your Dreadful Countenance. Upon crit you receive an extra increase to your dreadful Countenance.
製造肉搏攻擊+52傷害。提高恐懼面容等級。如果會心一擊則提高更多恐懼面容等級。

Dark Ward II

Blocks 25% of incoming damage for the next 5 incoming attacks or 60 seconds.
格擋接下來的5次攻擊的25%傷害或者持續60秒。

Level 26

Shield of Fear I

Deals 1 damage to your opponent. Increases your chance to block by 1% per level of Dreadful Countenance for 3 minutes.
對目標製造1傷害。3分鐘內每個恐懼面容等級提高格擋幾率1%

Wrack III

Deals 400% of weapon damage plus 114-124. Increases your Dreadful Countenance.
製造400%武器攻擊+114-124傷害。提高恐懼面容等級。

Ravaging Darkness II

Deals 50% weapon damage. Drains 150 endurance from an opponent every 2 seconds for 8 seconds and adds to your Dreadful Countenance.
製造50%武器傷害。每2秒吸取目標150耐力共4次,提高恐懼面容等級。

Slay I

Has a 50% chance to kill an opponent that is at or below 10% health.
50%幾率秒殺10%hp以下的目標。

Frighten II

Causes your opponent to flee from you for 15 seconds. Increases your Dreadful Countenance.
嚇跑目標15秒,提高恐懼面容等級。

Torture IV

Deals 80-89 damage over 24 seconds and adds hate every 4 seconds.
24秒內製造80-89傷害並每4秒增加仇恨。

Enthralling Nexus

Rescues your defensive target from an incoming attack, causing all offenders to attack you for 4-8 attacks.
援救防禦目標,導致所有攻擊者攻擊你4-8次。

Despoil

Strips one positive effect from an opponent.
消除目標的一個正面buff。

Level 28

Malice IV

Deals 150% weapon damage plus 16-20 damage. Increases your Dreadful Countenance. Deals an extra 50-56 damage when flanking an enemy.
製造150%武器攻擊+16-20傷害。提高恐懼面容等級。如果在敵人側面則追加50-56傷害。

Provoke III

嘲諷。每個恐懼面容等級增加仇恨效果10%。

Abyssal Chains II

Snare. Reduces opponent’s movement speed by 70% for 25-35 seconds.
減速目標70%持續25-35秒。

Symbol of Despair II

Buff. Adds a 13% chance that your opponents will become stunned for 2 seconds when they attack you. Absorbs 70 incoming damage every 5 seconds.
13%幾率使攻擊者被打暈2秒。每5秒減少70%遭到的傷害。

Level 30

Inflame I

Deals 239-255 damage and forces your opponent to attack you for 4 seconds.
製造239-255傷害並迫使目標攻擊你4秒。

Ruin II

Deals 400% weapon damage plus 128-138. Increases your Dreadful Countenance.
製造400%武器攻擊+128-138傷害。提高恐懼面容等級。

Phantasmal Blade II

Paralyzes your opponent for 25-35 seconds or one hit.
使目標麻痹25-35秒。受攻擊失效。

Scythe of Doom I

Drains 141-153 health from an opponent.
吸141-153hp。

Seething Hatred II

Forces your opponent to attack you for 5 attacks. Increases your Dreadful Countenance.
迫使目標攻擊你5次,提高恐懼面容等級。

Dreadful Visage II

提高恐懼面容等級。

Vengeance III

Counterattack that deals 164 damage and stuns your opponent for 3 seconds or 3 hits.
製造164傷害並打暈目標3秒或3次。

Devour Mind I

Reduces your opponent’s intelligence and wisdom by 72 while increasing your intelligence and wisdom by 72 for 5 minutes.
降低目標72智力和智慧同時提升自己72智力和智慧5分鐘。

Devour Strength IV

Reduces your opponent’s strength and vitality by 70, while increasing your strength and vitality by 70 for 5 minutes.
減少目標70的力量和靈活,同時提升自己70的力量和靈活5分鐘。

Cull I

Drains 417-443 health from your opponent.
吸417-443hp。

Level 32

Harrow IV

Drains life equal to 200% of your melee damage plus 38 to 44 damage.
吸相當於200%肉搏攻擊傷害的hp+38-44傷害。

Vexing Strike V

Deals melee damage plus 70 damage. Increases your Dreadful Countenance. Upon crit you receive an extra increase to your dreadful Countenance.
製造肉搏攻擊+70傷害。提高恐懼面容等級。如果會心一擊則提高更多恐懼面容等級。

Black Wind II

AOE. Deals 373-397 damage to all opponents in front of you.
正前方AE,373-397傷害。

Level 34

Dark Bastion I

Deals 421-447 damage to your opponent. Increases armor class by 100 per level of Dreadful Countenance.
對目標製造421-447傷害,每個恐懼面容等級提高100ac。

Incite III

Deals 282-300 damage and increases your opponent’s aggression toward you.
製造282-300傷害並提升仇恨。

Ravaging Darkness III

Deals 50% weapon damage. Drains 200 endurance from an opponent every 2 seconds for 8 seconds and adds to your Dreadful Countenance.
製造50%武器傷害。每2秒吸取目標200耐力共4次,提高恐懼面容等級。

Ominous Fate I

Stuns your opponent for 4 seconds or 2 hits. Increases your Dreadful Countenance.
打暈目標4秒或2次。提高恐懼面容等級。

Torture V

Deals 107-116 damage over 24 seconds and adds hate every 4 seconds.
24秒內製造107-116傷害並每4秒增加仇恨。

Word of Doom

Ceim Dor Speaking this Word of Doom deals 750 to 793 spiritual damage and increases your Dreadful Countenance.
750-793精神傷害,提高恐懼面容等級。

Scourge III

Rescues your defensive target from an incoming attack, causing the offender to attack you for 2 attacks. Deals 51 to 58 damage over 16 seconds and adds hate.
援救防禦目標,導致攻擊者攻擊你2次。16秒內製造51-58傷害並增加仇恨。

Symbol of Despair III

Buff. Adds a 14% chance that your opponents will become stunned for 2 seconds when they attack you. Absorbs 80 incoming damage every 5 seconds.
14%幾率使攻擊者被打暈2秒。每5秒減少80%遭到的傷害。

Symbol of Suffering III

When opponent’s attack you they take 30 damage.
當目標攻擊你時就遭受30傷害。

Level 36

Wrack IV

Deals 400% of weapon damage plus 160-172. Increases your Dreadful Countenance.
製造400%武器攻擊+160-172傷害。提高恐懼面容等級。

Symbol of Wrath I

Increases your damage by 10 per level of Dreadful Countenance. Increases the rate at which you gain Dreadful Countenance.
每個恐懼面容等級提升10傷害。

Shield of Fear II

Deals 2 damage to your opponent. Increases your chance to block by 2% per level of Dreadful Countenance for 3 minutes.
對目標製造2傷害。3分鐘內每個恐懼面容等級提高格擋幾率2%。

Malice V

Deals 150% weapon damage plus 20-26 damage. Increases your Dreadful Countenance. Deals an extra 65-73 damage when flanking an enemy.
製造150%武器攻擊+20-26傷害。提高恐懼面容等級。如果在敵人側面則追加65-73傷害。

Scythe of Doom II

Drains 173-185 health from an opponent.
吸173-185hp。

Bleak Foeman III

Raises your chance to block incoming attacks by 140% for 60 seconds or until you block.
提高格擋幾率140%持續60秒。成功格擋則失效。

Level 38

Inflame II Deals 308-328 damage and forces your opponent to attack you for 4 seconds.
製造308-328傷害並迫使目標攻擊你4秒。

Ruin III

Deals 400% weapon damage plus 165-177. Increases your Dreadful Countenance.
製造400%武器攻擊+165-177傷害。提高恐懼面容等級。

Vile Strike I

Deals melee damage plus 488-518 damage.
製造肉搏傷害+488-518。

Slay II

Has a 60% chance to kill an opponent that is at or below 10% health.
60%幾率秒殺10%hp以下的目標。

Shadow Incarnate

Maximizes your Dreadful Countenance.
最大化恐懼面容等級。

Vengeance IV

Counterattack that deals 211 damage and stuns your opponent for 3 seconds or 3 hits.
製造211傷害並打暈目標3秒或3次

Provoke IV

嘲諷。每個恐懼面容等級增加仇恨效果10%。

Level 40

Harrow V

Drains life equal to 200% of your melee damage plus 49 to 55 damage.
吸相當於200%肉搏攻擊傷害的hp+49-55傷害。

Vexing Strike VI

Deals melee damage plus 89 damage. Increases your Dreadful Countenance. Upon crit you receive an extra increase to your dreadful Countenance.
製造肉搏攻擊+89傷害。提高恐懼面容等級。如果會心一擊則提高更多恐懼面容等級。

Devour Strength V

Reduces your opponent’s strength and vitality by 90, while increasing your strength and vitality by 90 for 5 minutes.
減少目標90的力量和靈活,同時提升自己90的力量和靈活5分鐘。

Ominous Fate II

Stuns your opponent for 5 seconds or 3 hits. Increases your Dreadful Countenance.
打暈目標5秒或3次。提高恐懼面容等級。

Cull II

Drains 564-597 health from your opponent.
吸564-597hp。

Symbol of Despair IV

Buff. Adds a 15% chance that your opponents will become stunned for 2 seconds when they attack you. Absorbs 90 incoming damage every 5 seconds.
15%幾率使攻擊者被打暈2秒。每5秒減少90%遭到的傷害。
« 上次編輯: 三月 22, 2007, 11:34:03 下午 由 悲雨淚 »

悲雨淚

• 訪客
Re: [冒險]Dread Knight-恐懼騎士指導 & 1~50級的技能&法術說明。
« 回覆 #2 於: 三月 22, 2007, 11:34:44 下午 »
Level 42

Phantasmal Blade III

Paralyzes your opponent for 30-40 seconds or one hit.
使目標麻痹30-40秒。受攻擊失效。

Dark Bastion II

Deals 530-562 damage to your opponent. Increases armor class by 125 per level of Dreadful Countenance.
對目標製造530-562傷害,每個恐懼面容等級提高125ac。

Ravaging Darkness IV

Deals 50% weapon damage. Drains 250 endurance from an opponent every 2 seconds for 8 seconds and adds to your Dreadful Countenance.
製造50%武器傷害。每2秒吸取目標250耐力共4次,提高恐懼面容等級。

Scythe of Doom III

Drains 206-220 health from an opponent.
吸206-220 hp。

Seething Hatred III

Forces your opponent to attack you for 6 attacks. Increases your Dreadful Countenance.
迫使目標攻擊你6次,提高恐懼面容等級。

Aphotic Shield

Blocks 100% of incoming damage for next 10 seconds.
10秒100%格擋受到的攻擊。

Dreadful Visage III

提高恐懼面容等級。

Backlash

Deals 50% of the next incoming damage attack back to your opponent
對目標製造50%下次自己遭受的傷害。

Devour Mind II

Reduces your opponent’s intelligence and wisdom by 96 while increasing your intelligence and wisdom by 96 for 5 minutes.
降低目標96智力和智慧同時提升自己96智力和智慧5分鐘。

Torture VI

Deals 134-146 damage over 24 seconds and adds hate every 4 seconds.
24秒內製造134-146傷害並每4秒增加仇恨。

Black Wind III

AOE. Deals 498-528 damage to all opponents in front of you.
正前方AE,498-528傷害。

Abyssal Chains III

Snare. Reduces opponent’s movement speed by 70% for 30-40 seconds.
減速目標70%持續30-40秒。

Level 44

Incite IV

Deals 372-396 damage and increases your opponent’s aggression toward you.
製造372-396傷害並提升仇恨。

Malice VI

Deals 150% weapon damage plus 26-32 damage. Increases your Dreadful Countenance. Deals an extra 82-90 damage when flanking an enemy.
製造150%武器攻擊+26-32傷害。提高恐懼面容等級。如果在敵人側面則追加82-90傷害。

Dark Ward III

Blocks 25% of incoming damage for the next 6 incoming attacks or 60 seconds.
格擋接下來的6次攻擊的25%傷害或者持續60秒。

Symbol of Wrath II

Increases your damage by 15 per level of Dreadful Countenance. Increases the rate at which you gain Dreadful Countenance.
每個恐懼面容等級提升15傷害。

Level 46

Word of Doom

Har Daal Mur Speaking this Word of Doom deals 1034 to 1091 spiritual damage and increases your Dreadful Countenance.
1034-1091精神傷害,提高恐懼面容等級。

Wrack V

Deals 400% of weapon damage plus 211-225. Increases your Dreadful Countenance.
製造400%武器攻擊+211-225傷害。提高恐懼面容等級。

Anguish I

Deals melee damage plus 603-639 damage.
製造肉搏傷害+603-639。

Inflame III

Deals 382-406 damage and forces your opponent to attack you for 4 seconds.
製造382-406傷害並迫使目標攻擊你4秒。

Ruin IV

Deals 400% weapon damage plus 205-219. Increases your Dreadful Countenance.
製造400%武器攻擊+205-219傷害。提高恐懼面容等級。

Shield of Fear III

Deals 3 damage to your opponent. Increases your chance to block by 3% per level of Dreadful Countenance for 3 minutes.
對目標製造3傷害。3分鐘內每個恐懼面容等級提高格擋幾率3%。

Vengeance V

Counterattack that deals 261 damage and stuns your opponent for 3 seconds or 3 hits.
製造261傷害並打暈目標3秒或3次。

Ominous Fate III

Stuns your opponent for 6 seconds or 4 hits. Increases your Dreadful Countenance.
打暈目標6秒或4次。提高恐懼面容等級。

Vile Howl

Causes opponents around you to flee for 10 seconds.–
AE 恐嚇10秒。

Scourge IV

Rescues your defensive target from an incoming attack, causing the offender to attack you for 2 attacks. Deals 71 to 818 damage over 16 seconds and adds hate.
援救防禦目標,導致攻擊者攻擊你2次。16秒內製造71-81傷害並增加仇恨。

Symbol of Despair V

Buff. Adds a 16% chance that your opponents will become stunned for 2 seconds when they attack you. Absorbs 100 incoming damage every 5 seconds.
16%幾率使攻擊者被打暈2秒。每5秒減少100%遭到的傷害。

Symbol of Suffering IV

When opponent’s attack you they take 40 damage.
當目標攻擊你時就遭受40傷害。

Level 48

Harrow VI Drains life equal to 200% of your melee damage plus 60 to 68 damage.
吸相當於200%肉搏攻擊傷害的hp+60-68傷害。

Vile Strike II

Deals melee damage plus 633-669 damage.
製造肉搏傷害+633-669。

Scythe of Doom IV

Drains 246-262 health from an opponent.
吸246-262hp。

Vexing Strike VII

Deals melee damage plus 110 damage. Increases your Dreadful Countenance. Upon crit you receive an extra increase to your dreadful Countenance.
製造肉搏攻擊+110傷害。提高恐懼面容等級。如果會心一擊則提高更多恐懼面容等級。

Provoke V

嘲諷。每個恐懼面容等級增加仇恨效果10%。

Level 50

Dark Bastion III

Deals 648-686 damage to your opponent. Increases armor class by 150 per level of Dreadful Countenance.
對目標製造648-686傷害,每個恐懼面容等級提高150ac。

Ravaging Darkness V

Deals 50% weapon damage. Drains 300 endurance from an opponent every 2 seconds for 8 seconds and adds to your Dreadful Countenance.
製造50%武器傷害。每2秒吸取目標300耐力共4次,提高恐懼面容等級。

Slay III

Has a 70% chance to kill an opponent that is at or below 10% health.
70%幾率秒殺10%hp以下的目標。

Devour Strength VI

Reduces your opponent’s strength and vitality by 110, while increasing your strength and vitality by 110 for 5 minutes.
減少目標110的力量和靈活,同時提升自己110的力量和靈活5分鐘。

Bleak Foeman IV

Raises your chance to block incoming attacks by 160% for 60 seconds or until you block.
提高格擋幾率160%持續60秒。成功格擋則失效。

Torture VII

Deals 163-177 damage over 24 seconds and adds hate every 4 seconds.
24秒內製造163-177傷害並每4秒增加仇恨。

Cull III

Drains 724-767 health from your opponent.
吸724-767hp。

Hatred Incarnate

Increases damage by 50% and endurance costs by 75% for 30 seconds.
30秒內提高50%傷害並且提高耐力消耗75%。

Incantation of Hate

Deals 290-309 damage over 60 seconds and adds hate every 4 seconds.
60秒內製造290-309傷害並每4秒增加仇恨。

Bane

Consumes your opponent’s fear and uses it to deal 1109-1171 spiritual damage. Reduces Dreadful Countenance to 0.
製造1109-1171精神傷害。恐懼面容等級歸零。

編者:由於是beta指導,經過公測後部分技能可能有所改變.